Increasingly digital engagement and training has become a necessary aspect of working and learning experience. At SCE we can offer bespoke designs, training, and support for individuals and institutions who are adopting enhanced digital engagement methods.
(Note – During the COVID Crisis this has become even more important – as a result more resources will soon be added to support you and your organisations in terms of digital training and teaching).
- Online Training:
- Support for how to use core programmes– Zoom, Youtube, Padlet, Twitter, Learning Platforms (Myplace), etc
- Support on how to set up and manage digital devices and environments: background, microphones, cameras etc.
- Support on how to engage participants and change teaching practice for online teaching.
- Support on how to coordinate teaching sessions, participation work, and follow up resources.
- Content Creation:
- Professional Video Editing: (using – Cantasia, Wondershare, Adobe Premier Pro), Content Creation, Uploading, Managing – useful for lectures, seminars, presentations, etc.
- Sound recording and editing: (using – Audacity, Adobe Audition, Focusrite), Content Creation, Uploading, Managing – useful for blogging, tutorials, guidance clips, source engagement.
- Resource and image editing design: (using – Adobe, Office, Coral, GIMP, and AirMagic) – useful for all of the above, and creating interactive documents.
- Content Management and VLE Support:
- VLE Management and Design: (Experience using – myplace, symplicity, wordpress, adobe muse, several CSS content management systems), Content Creation, Uploading, Managing, Editing – useful for course management, tutorials, individual resource management, communication with students etc.
- Digital Engagement and Teaching: (using – Zoom, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, google meet, Teams, GoToMeetings, Padlet, etc) – using high quality video and recording equipment, a green screen, and in call editing software – using for teaching, meetings, discussions, etc.